Zero Rat

Reviews

The Best Places To Travel To In 2020

Top Five 2020 Travel Destinations

Trying to figure which fantastic location you will be visiting in order to have a vacation can be the hardest part of the holiday. If you are indecisive about where you want to go, the list below features the top 5 must-see destinations located around the world.

Florianopolis in Brazil

In all of South America, this is undoubtedly one of the best places that you can go. Florianopolis is located on the Atlantic coast and is the capital of the Brazilian state of Santa Catarina. The city is best known for its white sandy beaches and beautiful unspoiled nature.

Peru — Machu Picchu

In Machi Picchuy you will witness an area where the histories of the world literally collide. Machu Picchu is where cultures collide; Indians, European explorers such as the Spanish, and ancient tribes. The hidden temples of Machu Picchu city are really the main attraction in this area. High above in the Andes Mountains, this historical city is certainly no myth. The Incas built it back in the 15th century to be one of their greatest cities, and they accomplished that goal. Hiram Bingham, an American explorer found this place in 1911, a city that is now part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site.

Number 3: Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Rio is known around the world for its vibrancy. Significant growth as a result of tourism to the city has grown exponentially, providing tourists with a glimpse of this exotic culture and wonderful landmarks. While Rio de Janeiro has many things to do, the most popular are the energetic festivals, the gorgeous beaches, and the exciting night life. There are few beaches more famous than Copacabana, and if you really want to feel small, head to Corcovado Mountain and check out the very large statue that depicts Cristo Redentor.

Iguazu Falls in Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay

Located along the borders of Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay are the Iguazul Falls — truly one of the wonders of our modern world! Boasting a width of 2.7 kilometers, this is a sight that is sure to take anyone’s breath away. Because of its width, you can find 80% of the falls in Argentina, but the other 20% reside in Brazil. The Iguazu Falls are second in size only to the Niagara Falls. These falls are the main natural attraction for tourist for the three countries. For those who would like a closer experience, then boat hires are available.

Travel to Buenos Aires, Argentina

Watch out Buenos Aires! Those lyrics from the musical Evita are an introduction to one of the most unique cities on earth. Why? Because of the blend of cultures found there. The city features a busy, bustling night life, and is located on the southern banks of the La Plata River. On the must see list are some of the city cafes, as well as the government building. The home of Argentina’s President (the Pink House) is also an attraction that you would regret missing out on. Florida Street is one of the most important streets in the entire city, and it is one of the major roads in the city, and this is where you will find many shops, restaurants, as well as cafes. The cemetery at the Cathedral of Miropolten is the resting place of Jose de San Martin, a well-known fighter.

Leave a Reply